Welcome to the world of bath bombs, where relaxation meets playfulness! Introducing our Deceiver bath bomb, scented with the sweet and colorful fragrance of everyone's favorite breakfast cereal, Fruit Loops. As if that wasn't enough, our Deceiver bath bomb is also hand painted and airbrushed to look like one of the iconic characters from a popular game!
But don't worry, there's more to our Deceiver bath bomb than just its looks. It's made with high-quality ingredients, including baking soda, citric acid, kaolin clay, and grapeseed oil, to ensure that your bath experience is not only fun but also nourishing for your skin. The baking soda and citric acid work together to create the fizzing sensation that we all love, while the clay and grapeseed oil leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized.
So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the colorful and invigorating experience of our Deceiver bath bomb. Your bath time just got a whole lot more fun!
- Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda)*
- Citric Acid*
- Kaolinite (White Clay)*
- Potassium Bitartrate (Cream of Tartar)*
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (Sulfate free foaming agent derived from coconut oil)
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*
- Polysorbate-80 (Blends the oil into the water to help your tub/shower from getting slippery)
- Activated Charcoal* (As colourant)
- May contain: CI 16035, CI 42090, CI19140, CI45410, CI 16035, CI42090, CI 17200 (Colourant)